Προειδοποίηση για γυναικεία καλλυντικά

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
nikolas
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Προειδοποίηση για γυναικεία καλλυντικά

Δημοσίευση από nikolas »

το παρακάτω κείμενο έφτασε με email σε εμένα..δεν ξέρω για την εγκυρότητα του, αλλά επειδή το ύφος φαίνεται σοβαρό και μετρημένο σκέφτηκα να το παραθέσω εδώ και ο καθένας ή καλύτερα η κάθεμια να κρίνει για τον/την εαυτό του/της

"This comes from someone who works in the breast cancer unit at Mt. Sinai Hospital , in Toronto .

If there is a female you care anything about, share this with her. I did!!!!! I am also sharing this with the males on my email list,
because they need to tell the females THEY care about as well!

Recently a lipstick brand called "Red Earth" decreased their prices from $67 to $9.90. It contained lead. Lead is a chemical which causes cancer.

The lipstick Brands that contain lead are:
1. CHRISTIAN DIOR
2. LANCOME
3. CLINIQUE
4. Y.S.L
5. ESTEE LAUDER
6. SHISEIDO
7. RED EARTH (Lip Gloss)
8. CHANEL (Lip Conditioner)
9. MARKET AMERICA-MOTNES LIPSTICK

The higher the lead content, the greater the chance of causing cancer. After doing a test on lipsticks, it was found that the Y.S.L. lipstick contained the most amount of lead. Watch out for those lipsticks which are supposed to stay longer. If your lipstick stays longer, it is because of the higher content of lead.

Here is the test you can do yourself:
1. Put some lipstick on your hand.
2. Use a Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick.
3. If the lipstick color changes to black, then you know the lipstick contains lead.

Please send this information to all your girlfriends, wives and female family members. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Dioxin Carcinogens cause cancer, especially breast cancer."
i-VTec
Αρχαίος
Αρχαίος
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από i-VTec »

Nick,για chain mail μου κάνει...Όλα αυτά σοβαρά δείχνουν,γιατί όμως να μην βγεί δημόσια ανακοίνωση από την εταιρεία?Και ποιός σου το έστειλε?Γνωστός/ή?
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
nikolas
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από nikolas »

γνωστός μου, μου το έστειλε..σκέφτηκα μήπως όντως παίζει τίποτα τέτοιο..αλλά επειδή αφορά θέμα υγείας σκέφτηκα να το παραθέσω και ο καθένας να προβληματιστεί να ψάξει και να κρίνει για τον εαυτό του..για αυτό ξεκαθάρισα ότι δε ξέρω αν ισχύει ή όχι..
δεν έχεις άδικο γι'αυτό που λες για την ανακοίνωση..σκέφτομαι να το αφήσω μια βδομάδα να το δουν όσοι μπουν και μετά να το σβήσω..
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Διάφορα”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 25 επισκέπτες