Future MG TF

General board
kostas200vi
Αρχαίος
Αρχαίος
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Future MG TF

Δημοσίευση από kostas200vi »

Tasos_7R έγραψε: Εσύ κολύμπα στην τουρμπομπανιέρα σου και άσε τα Lotus... :P :P :P
Αγοράζω Lotus elise για να βάλω επάνω το μοτερ μου......χιχιχιχιχι :smok:
I DON'T DRIVE FAST
"I JUST FLY LOW"

Εικόνα ΕικόναΕικόνα
Old Rovers never die they just get faster.

Tasos_7R
Support member
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Tasos_7R »

kostas200vi έγραψε:
Tasos_7R έγραψε: Εσύ κολύμπα στην τουρμπομπανιέρα σου και άσε τα Lotus... :P :P :P
Κρίμα το πλαίσιο-μπανιέρα δηλαδή και το στήσιμο του αυτοκινήτου... :;T
Our Father,
Who doesn't recognise any other engine,
Vtec be the name,
The kingdom come,
Vtec will kick in on earth as it does in Japan,
Give us this day,
Our daily dose of vtec,
And praise our mighty roar,
And forgive those who repent against the vtec,
And deliver us from any other car that doesn't wear the H symbol,
Amen.

i-VTec
Αρχαίος
Αρχαίος
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από i-VTec »

Να το θέσω πιό απλά...

Ρε παιδιά δεν αγόρασαν τα TF ΤΟΤΕ, θα τα αγοράσουν ΤΩΡΑ και μάλιστα V6?

Όσο για τα περί "κυβικών" και Αμερικής, πλέον δεν είναι τόσο δημοφιλή τα αμάξια μεγάλου κυβισμού στις ΗΠΑ...Και σιγά μην πουλήσει στις ΗΠΑ ένα MG...
Εικόνα

kostas200vi
Αρχαίος
Αρχαίος
Επικοινωνία:

Tasos_7R έγραψε:
kostas200vi έγραψε:
Κρίμα το πλαίσιο-μπανιέρα δηλαδή και το στήσιμο του αυτοκινήτου... :;T
Μια χαρά θα είναι και γαμώ τα γκάζια...... :-D
I DON'T DRIVE FAST
"I JUST FLY LOW"

Εικόνα ΕικόναΕικόνα

ALEX_MGF
Έμπειρος
Έμπειρος
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από ALEX_MGF »

Οι νέες μηχανές...κιβώτια ταχυτήτων

The Powertrain guys at SAIC are a proud bunch and rightly so. As most readers will be aware, the 'N' series is a reworking of the K Series engine, launched by Rover Group in the early 90s. The re-workings are actually more in-depth than most think. It has a new head casting, new head gasket design and other revisions in the bottom end, its not simply a re-badged K-Series, its actually more in-depth.

Earnest readers will know that SAIC also have a new small engine and some may know that they have a new large engine as well, a 2.0 and 2.4 4 cylinder, along with a 3.0 and 3.6 V6.

And of course there is the Diesel engine as well, in 1.9 form to start with but with smaller variants on the drawing board.

However, what I didn't know until today was that they are all clean sheet designs, that's to say, they've all been designed by SAIC Powertrain engineers, in Birmingham. Yes, you read that right, they are not designs or engines borrowed from elsewhere, they are all designed, from scratch by the team in Birmingham.

And quite rightly, they're proud of the fact! They are of course, built in China, leveraging the purchasing and sourcing power that the SAIC group have over there.

Only the small engine is currently in production, used in the Roewe 350 over in China, where its used in 1.5 VVT form, developing 90KW (110bhp) & 135NM (99 lb/f) for comparison the 1.6K was 116 bhp & 145 NM of torque.

The Diesel is destined to début in the Diesel derivative of the MG6 in early 2011, so we won't have to wait too long for that.

Along with the engines were the gearboxes, these again, are brand new designs featuring 6 speeds and available, interestingly, in 2 or 4 wheel drive versions.

Going forward, SAIC as a group is investing heavily into hybrids and electric vehicles, although we're likely to see these in China first before the UK.

The higher capacity V6s are primarily for other markets than the UK where larger engines are required, such as the US. Obviously they don't have anything to sell out there right now, but its a good sign of what's planned.

Over all I learnt more about the powertrain side of things today than I did about anything else. They've been beavering away developing these new family of engines since 2005 and personally, its superb to think that the engines that will power MG's expansion in the future will have been designed from the ground up in Birmingham.

Furthermore to the Design centre is part of a £5m investment in Longbridge, also under development is an engine test bed facility due to open in early 2011.

New Small Engine
Εικόνα

Εικόνα

New V6 Engine
Εικόνα

Εικόνα

New 6 Speed Gearbox (2wd version)

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

New 6 Speed Gearbox (4wd version)

Εικόνα

Εικόνα
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος ALEX_MGF την Δευ Ιαν 03, 2011 2:48 pm, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά συνολικά.

kostas200vi
Αρχαίος
Αρχαίος
Επικοινωνία:

Ωραία καινούργια μοτερ σειρά Ν, να τα δούμε και στην παραγωγή..... :D
I DON'T DRIVE FAST
"I JUST FLY LOW"

Εικόνα ΕικόναΕικόνα

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Γενικές Συζητήσεις”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 12 επισκέπτες