Ηλεκτρονική Απάτη

Απάντηση
PaNoSGR
Παλιός
Παλιός
Επικοινωνία:

Ηλεκτρονική Απάτη

Δημοσίευση από PaNoSGR »

Πριν απο μερικές μέρες ανέβασα μια αγγελία στη σελίδα της ΧΕ. Με χαρα μου λοιπον βλέπω ένα mail 2-3 μέρες μετά από εξωτερικό. Δεν δίνω πολυ σημασία ως που σήμερα μου έρχεται ένα κατεβατό του ακόλουθου τύπου.
Thanks for getting back to me ... I'm Kevin Betty from England (Scotland). I'm ready to buy this Equipment from you as I would be sending down my Transport Company (Global Shipping Logistics) for the Article to be picked from your Location to my Address.

However, The Transportation charges, expenses and cost to pick the Equipment from your Country to my Country shall be responsible by me. Therefore, I want you to get back to me with your Bank / PayPal Details in order for me to proceed with the Payment to your Account Immediately!

Below is the Details Needed from you in order to proceed with the Instant Payment as I won't like any delay from you:

Account Name:
Account Number if you have:
Iban Number:
Swift / Bic if you have:
Bank Name:
Amount / Price:

Or

PayPal Full Name:
PayPal Email Address:
Amount / Price:

Your Address in order for my Transport Company to calculate the Charges cost for the Pick Up,

Full Name:
Address:
City / State:
Post Code:
Phone Cont.:

I could have call you to discuss much better but can't due to the Nature of my Job as I'm a marine engineering working presently On Sea! therefore, Calling out and receiving is prohibited as we are not allowed to make use of phones, which I hope that won't be a bother to you ...

I shall be waiting for you to get back to me with any preferable methods of Payment depending on how you wished to be paid!

Regard's,

Mrs Betty
Ξεκινάω να πάω να απαντήσω κόβομαι ξανακόβομαι και αρχίζω το ψάξιμο γιατί απλά δεν μου κάθεται η όλη ιστορία. Τελικά ανακάλυψα στην σελίδα της ΧΕ κάτι αντίστοιχο και με μοναδική διαφορά το όνομα και η ιστορία.
Thanks for the respond… My name is Jeff Sandra, all the way from the United Kingdom. There’s some sating things I want you to understand as I’m currently out of state for 6 month project… Making or receiving of calls is prohibited not allowed due to the nature of my job as I’m a marine working on the sea at the moment! I’m eager to buy this Article from you and won’t like any delay from you as I would be sending my transport company coming for the pick up after payment been made successfully! Here are some sating thing I want you to understand…

1) My transport company ( Global Shipping Logistics) will be the hired company coming for the Pick Up.
2) You don’t have to be worried as I rely on their service for safe delivering to my Address.
3) The transportation charges of picking and delivering the Article to my address shall be responsible and handled by me

Regarding the payment method, I would like to make the payment via Bank to Bank Transfer as it would be easy and convenient for me making the payment to your Bank Account, so I would like you to get back to me with your full Bank details to proceed with the payment soon…

I discussed with my transport company on bringing cash to you on picking up but they refused stating it against their law, that all they do is to pick and deliver goods not by giving cash… I hope we can proceed with the transaction? If yes, would be waiting for your Bank and home address this way to be provided for the payment to be made soon!

Full Bank Details to be provided this way,

Account Name:
Account Number:
Iban Number:
Swift/Bic Code:
Bank Name:
Amount/Price:

And your Home Address for my Transport’s Company’s to Locate and Calculate the Shipping Charges to my Address this way…

NAME:
ADDRESS:
STATE:
CITY:
POST CODE/ZIP CODE:
Cell Phone No:

Thanks while I wait to hear from you soon,

Mrs Jeff
οπότε το νού σας
Εικόνα

JohnnybOlsi
Νέοs
Νέοs
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Ηλεκτρονική Απάτη

Δημοσίευση από JohnnybOlsi »

Το έχω πάθει και εγώ ευτυχώς το κατάλαβα νωρίς...
Εικόνα
Sli 1.4 103 PS stock

ANTKX
Νέοs
Νέοs
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από ANTKX »

τέτοιου είδους απάτες έχουν ως σκοπό να πάρουν στοιχεία από το λογαριασμό της τράπεζας ,έτσι ώστε να τον αδειάσουν !!!
Rover 216-416 GSI(200-400XW, R8) 89-95 για πάντα !!!

andreas
Έμπειρος
Έμπειρος
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από andreas »

και στο car.gr αν βαλεις αυτοκινητο συνηθως σου στελνουν μυνημα
απο εξωτερικο.

Άβαταρ μέλους
nikolas
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από nikolas »

και στο aggeliopolis.gr

PaNoSGR
Παλιός
Παλιός
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από PaNoSGR »

Και το θεμα ειναι οτι μου εστειλαν 3 μερες μετα και απο αλλο mail. ποσοι κακομοιρηδες την εχουν πατησει αραγε???
Εικόνα

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Επικαιρότητα”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 7 επισκέπτες