Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από i-VTec »

Ότι θυμάστε χαίρεστε! :-D :P
Εικόνα

jean121
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Παρουσίαση του Club μας στο Furious Tunning

Δημοσίευση από jean121 »

Many of us have to deal with angry or unhappy clients as part of our roles, and it's never easy. But if we know what to say and, more importantly, how to say it, we may be able to save the situation. In fact, we can even end up with a better relationship with our client than we had before.
GBwhatsapp

lordgk
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από lordgk »

jean121 έγραψε:
Σάβ Απρ 09, 2022 11:27 am
Many of us have to deal with angry or unhappy clients as part of our roles, and it's never easy. But if we know what to say and, more importantly, how to say it, we may be able to save the situation. In fact, we can even end up with a better relationship with our client than we had before.
GBwhatsapp
You are just saying about angry and happ clients..FM Whatsapp Download. But we should think about psycho clients too.
Am i Right?

ojisan
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από ojisan »

lordgk έγραψε:
Δευ Μάιος 09, 2022 3:03 pm
You are just saying about angry and happ clients... But we should think about psycho clients too. WhatsApp Aero APK
Am i Right?
yeah right. they are the hardest to handle. they get angry easily and started shouting.

Aerowhatsapp
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Aerowhatsapp »

Aero whatsapp for Android devices by tapping the button..

thomascook
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από thomascook »

jean121 έγραψε:
Σάβ Απρ 09, 2022 11:27 am
GBwhatsapp
I totally agree with you man. It is all up to your conversation skills and more on your tone of language. I observed that many peoples are less talkative when while opponent person ask something and the outcome is, that they don't give the answer in the right manner even if they know. I mean, how rude is this behavior!.

thomascook
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από thomascook »

Congratulations on your furious tuning club. Just saw the magazine and it is interesting. Keep doing such great work. Youtube Vanced

emma32
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από emma32 »

Όπως κι αν το δούμε, έχουμε την ευκαιρία να μαζευτούμε περισσότερο! Δημήτρη, θα σου στείλω φωτογραφίες από τα Southclubs που έχω ανεβάσει και στο φόρουμ. Κάποιες παλιές φωτογραφίες από συναντήσεις είναι 640x480, οπότε... υπομονή read this blog also sassa check

rimisen47
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από rimisen47 »

good forum. youtube vanced

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Γενικές Συζητήσεις”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 15 επισκέπτες